If you are searching for a podiatrist in the inner Western suburbs, Fig Tree Pocket is located close to our podiatry clinic situated within the large regional Indooroopilly Shoppingtown (office towers, level 6). The shopping centre well supplied by bus and train public transport options. Phone 3878 5590 to book an appointment.
Podiatrist Fig Tree Pocket
We treat all types of foot conditions including:
- Heel pain / arch pain / plantar fasciitis / heel spurs
- Achilles’ tendon issues and injuries including to the calf muscle.
- Ball of foot pain / metatarsalgia / Morton’s neuroma / stress fractures
- Bunion pain and arthritic pain in other areas of the feet and legs
- Ingrown toenails / painful toenails / fungal infections of toenails
- Nerve pain / neuropathy / neuralgia
- Diabetic foot assessments / wound treatment
- ‘Chiropody” style nail and foot care
- All other types of injuries or pain
We utilise a number treatment options including…
- General podiatry / chiropody
- Laser therapy (for fungal nails).
- Local anesthetic for tending to painful nails
- Minor nail surgery for long term management of ingrown toenails
- Soft tissue & neural prolotherapy for nerve, muscle and tendon pain
- Mobilisation of the foot joints
- Prolotherapy (nerve injections)
- Orthotics (custom made and cheaper options)
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy to increase blood flow to areas of long term pain
Podiatry Fig tree Pocket: Our Podiatrists
We have four podiatrists working within our Indooroopilly podiatry clinic.
Charlotte Hyndman – Has worked as a podiatrist in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Charlotte is a keen sports woman and has a particular interest in biomechanics and sporting injuries. She also is trained in prolotherapy injections and use of the shockwave and laser technologies, Charlotte is in attendance for appointments Monday to Friday at our Indooroopilly clinic.
Holly West – Holly has a broad knowledge base, including a special interest in diabetic care and education and Paediatric Podiatry (for children). Holly is also trained to use prolotherapy, shockwave and laser treatments. Holly is at our Indooroopilly clinic on Wednesday and Thursdays and alternate Saturdays.
Trina Goard – is the newest podiatrist to join our group, graduating from QUT in 2016 with honours. Her special interests include the effects of systemic disease on feet. Trina has an interest in all aspects of podiatry. She attends our Indooroopilly clinic on Fridays.
Stephanie Cosgrove – Our principal podiatrist. Stephanie’s primary professional interests include treating patients with chronic, ongoing pain, particularly cases where previous interventions have failed to give relief. Stephanie is at our Indooroopilly clinic every Thursday.
Podiatrist Fig tree Pocket: Costs
We are accredited providers for all private health funds. Additionally, we are Bupa Members first podiatrists, Medibank members’ choice podiatrists and part of HCF more for feet program.
To go to our fees page, click here.