Contact Details: Podiatrist Bongaree serviced by our Hamilton clinic at:
110 Kingsford Smith Dve
Hamilton 4007 [map]
Phone: 3256 1006
Fax 3256 1007
Contact us for an appointment or book online now online 24/7 booking portal
Our podiatrists in Bongaree are the best in the business
At Walk Without Pain, we have podiatrists trained in all different areas. With a combined 120 years’ experience in the industry, we’re here to help you with any foot pains you may have. We’ve seen it all so, whatever your trouble, we’ve got the technology and knowledge to treat you. So, let our podiatrists in Bongaree help you today. Read More
How we can help
No matter what you’re struggling with, we’re here to help. We have a variety of different technologies to help with problems from fungal nails to knee pain. If it’s affecting your mobility, we want to fix it.
Our treatments include:
- Shockwave therapy – This helps with heel pain and plantar fasciitis. It sends mini shockwaves into your heel to help bring your blood and repair cells to the affected area.
- Cortisone injections – These are steroid injections to help relieve pain and inflammation in a specific joint or soft tissue structure.
- Prolotherapy – To help repair joints, ligaments, and tendons, this injects glucose into the body, encouraging tissue growth and repair cells to work harder and fix the problem more quickly.
- Perineural Prolotherapy is used to treat nerve constrictions throughout the foot, leg and buttock. .
- Ultrasonography – Very similar to the scanning units at radiology clinics, we can assess tissue injuries in real time for a more accurate diagnosis.
- Fungal nail laser – We can help fight fungal nails with our laser treatment which sends pulses of light to kill off the spores under the nail.
- Foot mobilisation – A little like a chiropractic adjustment for your feet, we are able to move the joints passively in order to increase mobility where joints become ‘stuck’ from disuse or injury.
- Orthotics – Our orthotics are insoles which will help you to relieve foot and ankle pain by improving foot function and address pressure areas. Using computer aided design and manufacture, they’re custom-made to fit your shoes and your feet.
Why choose Walk Without Pain
Our podiatrists in Bongaree have seen everything there is to see when it comes to foot troubles. We use both the latest and the most effective technologies and techniques to help cure you of any pain you might have. We truly care about you, so all of our treatments are personalised for you. We’ll give you advice, answer your questions, and suggest alternative treatments if necessary.
So, give us a call or send us an email for a chat, and we can help you Walk Without Pain. Or, you can use our online booking system at any time of day or night to come in for a consultation. We have clinics all over Brisbane, so you can choose which one is easiest for you. We’d love to meet with you and see what we can do.
If you are looking for a podiatrist in Bongaree, the team at Walk Without Pain have the skills to provide the expert treatment you need. No matter what kind of foot problem you have, we are the a great choice to consult because our experience means that we’ve seen it all before.
With nine medical experts in podiatry, and a combined 120 years of experience in treating a range of foot care conditions, you can depend on us to help you to return to an active life. What’s more, our consultant podiatrist specialises in resolving issues that have been treated unsuccessfully before because we are able to draw on our collective experience and advanced treatment options to find the right treatment for your ailment.
Benefits of Treatment from Walk Without Pain
We invite you to get in touch with us for your treatment and assure you of our expert care. And here are just some of the reasons why you can put your trust us:
- With 9 podiatrists available, you have a rich pool of expertise and experience
- We offer prolotherapy that is carried out by experienced musculoskeletal specialists
- We offer various orthotic treatment solutions for both children and adults
- With a large number of podiatrists available, we are able to offer timely treatment
- We have specialist equipment for shockwave therapy, in-house ultrasonography, and fungal nail infections
- We offer effective techniques to treat intractable pain
- We offer on-the-spot HICAPs rebates
- We participate in ongoing yearly training to keep up-to-date with the latest medical developments in our field
- We’re partnered with BUPA Alliance and Medibank
- We have an information-rich website which addresses most foot care issues and concerns
- We offer reasonable and affordable rates
Who Do We Treat?
Foot injuries such as fractures and sprains are common especially among young children, while arthritis and problems resulting from a primary condition are more common among the older generation. We offer affordable podiatry treatment for the following conditions:
- Foot pain
- Skin infections
- Bunions, calluses and corns,
- Ingrown toenails
- Foot injuries
- Injuries from overuse.
Getting In Touch
Please get in touch with our podiatrist for Bongaree to discuss how we can help you to Walk Without Pain. To book your appointment, contact us online 24/7, or visit us at 110 Kingsford Smith Dve in Hamilton. You may also call us on 3256 1006 and speak to one of our friendly team.
We provide bulk bill podiatrist in Brisbane with only a small out of pocket fee, including plantar fasciitis treatment and shin splints treatment. Speak with one of our foot specialists today to find out more.
Our clinic is located in a stand-alone building at the Western end of Kingsford Smith Drive, closest to both the Breakfast Creek pub and Newstead House.
The Clinic is one shop to the East (Airport-ward) of the Riverview Hotel (previously the Powerhouse Hotel). The podiatry clinic includes a Psychologist (Heather Menzies), a cosmetic injection therapist and a podiatry clinic complete with consultant podiatrists.
Servicing Bongaree Podiatrist Fees
Podiatrist Bongaree Team
Stephanie graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Podiatry (Honours) in 1990, with the addition on completing a Master of Health Science, majoring in Podiatry in 1996. During her studies, Stephanie was awarded several university prizes, including the prestigious C.W. Graves award for excelling in orthotic design and manufacture. Stephanie has been in private practice since 1991 and has spent several years studying and assisting in foot surgery. Her special interest lies in treating intractable pain, particularly where long standing and resistant to previous interventions. Stephanie is experienced in in-house ultrasonography, prolotherapy, neural prolotherapy and minor surgical procedures of the nails and skin.
Christian joined Walk Without Pain after graduating from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Podiatry (Honours) in 2014. Due to his academic success in 2017, Christian additionally became the 12th podiatrist in the state to achieve the advanced qualification; Endorsed Prescriber of Scheduled Medicines. Christian enjoys all aspects of podiatry, particularly minor surgery for ingrown nails and skin lesions such as warts. Sport is also of interest to Christian, such as sports injuries and the interplay between foot mechanics and skeletal injuries higher up. Christian is skilled in performing injection therapies such as corticosteroid infiltrations, prolotherapy, and neural prolotherapy.
Joe is new to the team from the Gold Coast where he worked in private practice predominantly treating skin and nail conditions as well as orthotic treatment for acute and chronic lower limb conditions. He holds a Bachelor of Health Science (Podiatry) and graduated in 2014. He also won the Philip R Perlman Prize in Podiatric Radiology in 2013. His main interests are in movement and lower limb mechanics as well as nail surgery. Joe is enjoying undertaking further training to broaden his scope of practice, including pharmacology and injection therapies.
Services provided at Podiatrist Bongaree include:
- General Podiatry treatment.
- Ingrown toenail surgery
- Wart treatment and surgery.
- Heel pain treatment – Plantar Fasciitis
- Musculoskeletal injury assessment – sports injuries
- Orthotic therapy- Custom and semi-customised devices.
- Biomechanical Assessments
- Neural Prolotherapy.
- Fungal nail LASER therapy.
- Diabetic Foot Assessment and management.
- Osteoarthritis treatment– foot, ankle, knee and hip pain.
Monday Closed at this location. Open at Toombul clinic
Tuesday Closed at this location. Open at Toombul clinic
Wednesday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Thursday. Closed at this location. Open at Toombul clinic
Friday 9.00 am 5.00 pm
Saturday Closed at this location. Open at Toombul clinic
Getting to Podiatrist Bongaree:
By Car: Car parking available at front of clinic. Driveway located off Kingsford Smith Drive, just after the Riverview Hotel and the commercial billboard.
By Bus: Bus stop outside our door – Routes 300, 302 & 305 service the area. Please search Translink for further details.
Disabled Access: The clinic is wheelchair friendly with accessible restroom facilities.