Experienced Podiatrists in Bardon and surrounding suburbs
We have four friendly, experienced podiatrists at our Indooroopilly Shopping Centre location. Servicing the residents of Bardon, our university trained podiatrists are available to assess, diagnose and manage your lower limb issues.
The Walk Without Pain Podiatry Clinic is located within Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on level 6. Carparking is abundant. The best parking is adjacent to the Post Office on Level 2.
Podiatrist Bardon Contact Details:
Suite 36, 6th Floor Professional Suites
322 Moggill Rd
Indooroopilly QLD 4068
Call us now on 3878 5590 or why not try our online 24/7 booking portal ?
Appointments are confirmed instantly
Monday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Tuesday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Wednesday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Thursday 8.00 am to 6.30 pm
Friday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Saturday 8.00am to 12.00pm by appointment
Podiatry & Orthotics Team In Bardon
The podiatrists on duty at our Indooroopilly location include:
Stephanie has a special interest in pain in the lower limb. This includes the foot, ankle, shin, knee, thigh and hip / buttock. She is particularly interested in debilitating, long term pain that has proven resistant to previous interventions.
- Endorsed to prescribe Schedules Medicines
- General podiatry care for nail and skin complaints.
- Custom designed orthotic devices.
- Stephanie invented Copythotics, a cheaper and smaller orthotic type.
- Mobilisation of arthritic joints using the Jedynak method
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy for treatment of fascial injuries, enthesopathies, tendinopathies, muscle tightness and fascial complaints.
- Permanent ingrown toenail surgery using chemical ablation of the nail matrix.
- Soft tissue prolotherapy
- Perineural injection therapy using the Lyfthogt technique.
- Neural Prolotherapy
- Soft tissue prolotherapy
Charlotte is a keen sportswoman with an interest in biomechanics and soft tissue injuries. From Indooroopilly, we service the Podiatrist Bardon residents.
- General chiropody and podiatry treatments for skin and nail issues
- Custom made orthotics devices in Bardon for a wide variety of complaints.
- Alternative orthotic types including cheaper / smaller / softer types using Copythotic techniques
- Use of Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy to encourage soft tissue repair for long standing injuries.
- Laser therapy of mycotic nail infections
- Minor surgical procedures to bring about permanent ingrown toenail solutions
- Soft tissue prolotherapy for the treatment of tendons, muscles, fascias, retinaculum and joint capsules.
- Perineural injection techniques.
Holly has an interest in diabetic foot care and paediatric podiatry. From Indooroopilly, we service the Podiatrist Bardon residents.
- Skin complaints, corns and callus
- Nail care, ingrown nails and various deformities
- Custom made orthotic devices covering a broad range of alternative types and styles.
- Support for arthritic joints of the feet and legs .
- Pro-inflammatory techniques to treat soft tissue injuries including Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Laser application to kill fungus infecting nails.
- Ingrown toenail remedies – immediate and long term.
- Intractable pain treatments using the injection of glucose to irritate non-responsive tissue .