Experienced Podiatrists in Bardon and surrounding suburbs
We have four friendly, experienced podiatrists at our Indooroopilly Shopping Centre location. Servicing the residents of Bardon, our university trained podiatrists are available to assess, diagnose and manage your lower limb issues.
The Walk Without Pain Podiatry Clinic is located within Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on level 6. Carparking is abundant. The best parking is adjacent to the Post Office on Level 2.
Podiatrist Bardon Contact Details:
Suite 36, 6th Floor Professional Suites
322 Moggill Rd
Indooroopilly QLD 4068
Call us now on 3878 5590 or why not try our online 24/7 booking portal ?
Appointments are confirmed instantly. Read More
Are You Looking For A Podiatrist In Bardon?
When your feet are fully working, they give you the freedom to go wherever, whenever. Yet when they cause problems, you can be left in serious pain and need the help of a podiatrist in Bardon.
At Walk Without Pain, our experienced team of podiatrists near Brisbane can help you to get back on your feet and live a life that is free from pain so that you have the freedom to do what you love, whatever that may be.
Podiatry & Orthotics Services For All From Walk Without Pain In Bardon Area
At our clinic, we are experienced in dealing with all manner of foot and lower limb problems, from common warts and ingrowing toenails treatments to orthotics in Bardon, so when you are looking for foot help, make sure that Walk Without Pain is your first choice.
We have an in-house orthotics laboratory, and this means that our Bardon’s podiatrists can help to ensure that you get a great fit from your orthotics so that they provide you with the most comfortable user experience. Along with this, we can also offer you Copythotics, which was created by our podiatrist Stephanie Cosgrove, and it gives you a cheaper option to orthotics.
Several of our podiatrists near Bardon can also give injections and medications to help you with any pain that you are suffering from.
Find A Podiatry Appointment In Bardon At A Convenient Time For You
We are open throughout the week, and we can see you on a Saturday by appointment if that is more convenient. This means that you can seek the treatment you need without letting your daily routine get in the way.
Call us today or use our online booking portal for an easy way to make your appointment to see a podiatrist in Bardon. We look forward to seeing you and helping you to Walk Without Pain. Read Less
Monday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Tuesday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Wednesday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Thursday 8.00 am to 6.30 pm
Friday 8.30 am 5.00 pm
Saturday 8.00am to 12.00pm by appointment
Podiatry & Orthotics Team In Bardon
The podiatrists on duty at our Indooroopilly location include:
Stephanie has a special interest in pain in the lower limb. This includes the foot, ankle, shin, knee, thigh and hip / buttock. She is particularly interested in debilitating, long term pain that has proven resistant to previous interventions.
- Endorsed to prescribe Schedules Medicines
- General podiatry care for nail and skin complaints.
- Custom designed orthotic devices.
- Stephanie invented Copythotics, a cheaper and smaller orthotic type.
- Mobilisation of arthritic joints using the Jedynak method
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy for treatment of fascial injuries, enthesopathies, tendinopathies, muscle tightness and fascial complaints.
- Permanent ingrown toenail surgery using chemical ablation of the nail matrix.
- Soft tissue prolotherapy
- Perineural injection therapy using the Lyfthogt technique.
- Neural Prolotherapy
- Soft tissue prolotherapy
Charlotte is a keen sportswoman with an interest in biomechanics and soft tissue injuries. From Indooroopilly, we service the Podiatrist Bardon residents.
- General chiropody and podiatry treatments for skin and nail issues
- Custom made orthotics devices in Bardon for a wide variety of complaints.
- Alternative orthotic types including cheaper / smaller / softer types using Copythotic techniques
- Use of Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy to encourage soft tissue repair for long standing injuries.
- Laser therapy of mycotic nail infections
- Minor surgical procedures to bring about permanent ingrown toenail solutions
- Soft tissue prolotherapy for the treatment of tendons, muscles, fascias, retinaculum and joint capsules.
- Perineural injection techniques.
Holly has an interest in diabetic foot care and paediatric podiatry. From Indooroopilly, we service the Podiatrist Bardon residents.
- Skin complaints, corns and callus
- Nail care, ingrown nails and various deformities
- Custom made orthotic devices covering a broad range of alternative types and styles.
- Support for arthritic joints of the feet and legs .
- Pro-inflammatory techniques to treat soft tissue injuries including Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Laser application to kill fungus infecting nails.
- Ingrown toenail remedies – immediate and long term.
- Intractable pain treatments using the injection of glucose to irritate non-responsive tissue .