Our Virginia’s Podiatrist clinic is located within a mostly medical complex at 1015 Sandgate Rd Toombul.
Health services onsite at our Virginia Podiatrist Clinic include a psychologist, physiotherapist, skin cancer clinic, a hearing clinic, naturopath, massage and acupuncture.
Shop 017, Toombul Shoppingtown 1015 Sandgate Rd Toombul QLD 4012
Phone: 07 3260 7225
Monday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Tuesday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Thursday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Phones are answered 7.30 AM to 5PM 6 days per week, or why not try our online 24/7 booking portal?
Our Podiatrists In Virginia
At Walk Without Pain you can rest assured that you are in highly skilled, knowledgeable hands. Our team of nine complete 50 hours of training each year to ensure that we are using the most up to date methods.
Learn more about each one of our expert podiatrists, and choose the one that you feel will suit you the most.
Finding Your Podiatrist In Virginia
Many of us are on our feet every day, and we rely on them to enjoy a varied and active life. You may like to partake in sports or a stroll to the shops, but when you suffer from your feet, it can prevent you from doing what you love.
Foot pain can be excruciating. By getting your foot pain treated by a podiatrist in Virginia, you and your family can live without pain. With our skills and knowledge, along with up-to-date methods, we ensure that you get the best treatment.
At Walk Without Pain, we have been treating all manner of foot problems for many years. So, whether you need an ingrown toenail removal or orthotics in Virginia our podiatry clinic in Brisbane area can provide you with what you need. Read More
How To Find The Right Podiatry Clinic For You In Virginia
When considering which practitioner, you should trust to look after your foot pain and care for your family, there are a few things to consider. At Walk Without Pain, we offer you:
- Years of experience: our clinicians have a grand total of 120 years of experience. So, if you’ve got an issue, we have almost certainly seen it before, and we will get it sorted for you.
- An assessment: an essential first step in making a successful orthotic is a proper diagnosis of your problem. In addition, all of our practitioners have the ability to order X-ray and ultrasound assessments. We have diagnostic ultrasound equipment in each practice for immediate, on the spot scanning so that you can get the best results.
- Injections and medication: each practice has a podiatrist endorsed to prescribe scheduled medicines. Most corticosteroid injections can be done on the spot, in house, giving you a broader approach to shifting your pain as swiftly as possible, allowing you to get back to living your life pain-free.
- Choices: our clinics are not owned by a big orthotic laboratory or a multi-national company. We can use a diverse range of orthotic styles to make the device you need. We also have an in-house orthotic laboratory in each of our clinics so repairs and modifications can be made on the spot, often with no downtime.
Simple devices can be made in-house. Modifications for unusual issues can be better managed by your podiatrist in Virginia while you are at the practice, rather than having an extra step of translating these instructions to a third party.
- Costs: we offer a range of orthotics in Virginia with some cheaper device options available. We are also a preferred provider for BUPA and Medibank, which gives you better rebates and lower pricing.
- HICAPS: we can process your claim on the spot, so you are not out of pocket waiting for a rebate. We can also provide a quote to give you information about out of pocket costs if there are any.
There are many reasons to choose Walk Without Pain for your treatment, and at our practice, you can seek the right treatment from our skilled podiatrists across Virginia.
Restore Your Mobility With Orthotics In Virginia
If you are considering podiatry in Virginia, Walk Without Pain should be your first choice.
To help you make an informed choice when choosing your Virginia’s podiatrist, we can provide you information about custom orthotics costs and orthotic varieties in Brisbane. Get back on your feet again with Walk Without Pain. Read Less
Transport to our Virginia Podiatrist Clinic
Centro Toombul is located at the intersection of the East-West Arterial Road and Sandgate Road. It is 8 kms from the centre of Brisbane and 3 kms from the Brisbane airport. Ample parking is available.
Toombul bus interchange is located at the Sandgate Road entry to the centre. Bus timetables can be found by visiting Translink via this link. Translink.
Toombul Rail Station is located opposite Centro Toombul. Brisbane train timetables can be found by visiting Translink. Train timetables can be found by visiting Translink.
A taxi stand is located outside the centre’s Western Entry, closest to Coles.
Our clinic is accessible to disabled persons. Wheelchairs and scooters can best enter from the car park outside St George Bank. All major entries and exits from Centro Toombul have disabled parking spaces allocated nearby.
Designated Seniors’ Parking is available near all the major entrances. Senior customers can register with the centre and collect a Seniors Car Parking Pass from the Customer Service Desk
These services are available in our center of Podiatry in Virginia:
- General Podiatry
- Immediate pain relief from ingrown nails and corns
- Permanent Toenail Treatment and Surgery
- Heel pain treatment & Plantar Fasciitis
- Permanent Toenail Treatment and Surgery
- Musculoskeletal injury assessment & Sports injuries
- Orthotics in Virginia. Custom and semi-customised devices
- Copythotic™ devices available
- Shock wave therapy
- Neural Prolotherpy
- Laser for fungal toenails