Walk Without Pain Podiatry Clinic is located within Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. We service the needs of Auchenflower and surrounding suburbs. Our university trained practitioners treat a wide range of conditions affecting the foot, ankle and leg. These conditions include:
- Heel pain / Arch pain / Plantar fasciitis
- Ball of foot pain /
- Morton’s neuroma
- Achilles’ tendon issues
- Bunion pain
- Arthritis of all types affecting the feet
- Irritated nerves / Nerve pain
- Ingrown toenails
- Painful corns / Callus removal
- Fungal nails
- General Chiropody treatments
- Diabetic foot assessments
Podiatrist Auchenflower: Walk Without Pain Podiatry Clinic location
Located within Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, we have been servicing the residents of Auchenflower and surrounding suburbs since 1994. Walk Without Pain Podiatry Clinics on level 6 of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre can be reached by accessing the lifts located next to Australia Post on level 2. If you aren’t familiar with the centre, please ask for directions when booking.
Podiatrist Auchenflower: Costs
If you have a private health fund that covers podiatry services, we have a HICAPS terminal for on-the-spot claims. We are also Medibank Preferred providers, BUPA Members Choice providers and part of HCF’s More For Feet program. We welcome patients on with GP referrals called Enhanced Primary Care Plans (EPC) through Medicare. A list of our fees is available here.
Podiatrist Auchenflower: Our Podiatrists
Stephanie’s special interest is in foot pain, particularly if debilitating, long term or resistant to previous treatments.
- General podiatry.
- Custom orthotics & cheaper alternatives.
- Mobilisation of arthritic joints.
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy.
- Laser for fungal nails.
- Permanent ingrown toenail surgery.
- Soft tissue & neural prolotherapy.
Charlotte is a keen sportswoman with an interest in biomechanics and soft tissue injuries.
- General chiropody and podiatry treatments
- Custom made orthotics.
- Alternative orthotic types including cheaper / smaller / softer types.
- Use of Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy to promote soft tissue healing.
- Laser therapy for fungal and mycotic nail infections.
- Permanent ingrown toenail solutions using minor surgical procedures.
- Soft tissue prolotherapy of tendons muscles and joint capsules.
- Perineural injection prolotherapy.
Holly has an interest in diabetic foot care and paediatric podiatry.
- General nail and skin care.
- Custom made orthotic devices covering a broad range of alternatives.
- Relief for arthritic joints.
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy for soft tissue injuries.
- Laser treatment to address onychomycotic / fungal nails.
- Ingrown toenail surgery.
- Soft tissue & neural prolotherapy for the relief of intractable pain.
Christian has an interest in general podiatry, sports injuries and the systemic effects of disease on the feet.
- General podiatry care
- Diabetic foot complaints
- Custom orthotics & cheaper alternatives
- Sports injuries
- Shockwave therapy for soft tissue ailments
- In house diagnostic ultrasound use to aid diagnoses
- Laser light treatment for fungal nails
- Permanent ingrown toenail surgery
- Wart surgery
- Achilles’ Tendon rehabilitation