WE ARE STILL OPEN
To all our valued clients,
In light of the frequent Federal Government announcements regarding COVID 19, we would like to keep you informed on how this may or may not affect Walk Without Pain Podiatry Clinics.
We are still OPEN and committed to providing excellent patient care. This means that a few changes have taken place in our clinics and we would appreciate your assistance and acceptance of these changes:
• We ask that you attend the clinic by yourself or limited to 1 family member or carer
• All patients and carers are to clean their hands on entry to our clinic with the hand sanitiser provided
• The chairs in our waiting rooms have been moved to increase distance between waiting patients
• If you would prefer to wait outside the clinic until your podiatrist is free, we can call you when it is time to enter the clinic
• If our waiting area reaches the allowed maximum person limit for the space available, we may ask for you to wait outside the clinic for a short time
• Please only arrive just prior to the start of your appointment
• Only 1 person can enter the treatment room with the podiatrist unless an additional person in medically required
• In between patients, the treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned by your podiatrist
• All staff members have completed the Department of Health’s COVID-19 infection control training
Attendance at Walk Without Pain Podiatry Clinic
Please DO NOT attend the clinic if you are currently feeling unwell with symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, fatigue and body aches. If you attend a clinic whilst feeling unwell, we will politely ask you the leave immediately and phone us to reschedule your appointment.
If you have arrived from overseas, off a cruise ship, or been in close contact with someone who has recently returned, please DO NOT attend the practice for at least 2 weeks.
If you have had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient, please DO NOT attend the practice for at least 2 weeks.
If you have arrived back in Qld from interstate, please DO NOT attend the practice for at least 2 weeks.
We are able to offer podiatry treatment in your own home provided that you would be able to meet the criteria to attend our clinic in person. Our staff can wear personal protective equipment when attending home podiatry appointments.
Stephanie and the Team at Walk Without Pain Podiatry