See one of our experienced podiatrists at Walk Without Pain Brisbane[images picture_size=”auto” lightbox=”no” class=”” id=””][image link=”” linktarget=”_self” image=”https://www.walkwithoutpain.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/orthotics-150×150.jpg” alt=”online bookings”][image link=”” linktarget=”_self” image=”https://www.walkwithoutpain.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/fungal-toenail-150×150.jpg” alt=”online bookings”][image link=”” linktarget=”_self” image=”https://www.walkwithoutpain.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/foot-pain-150×150.jpg” alt=”online bookings”][/images]
For your convenience we have created our Online Bookings system[one_half last=”no” class=”” id=””]
Click on the ‘Book Online’ icon
1. Choose a clinic location (Toombul, Indooroopilly, Bribie Island or Hamilton)
2. Select ‘any practitioner’ or your preferred practitioner from the list of names
3. Enter your preferred dates and times[/one_half][fullwidth backgroundcolor=”#e2e2e2″ backgroundimage=”” backgroundrepeat=”no-repeat” backgroundposition=”left top” backgroundattachment=”scroll” bordersize=”0px” bordercolor=”” borderstyle=”solid” paddingtop=”0px” paddingbottom=”0px” paddingleft=”0px” paddingright=”0px” menu_anchor=”” class=”” id=””]
Top 10 Foot Complaints seen this month:
- Plantar Fasciitis. If you haven’t heard of this – basically heel pain and / or arch pain. Most painful when taking the first steps in the morning and also after exercising. Don’t think it will go away, if left untreated it can last for years.
- Ingrown Toenails. Whether it has been irritating you for a short or a long time it can easily be fixed by removing the spike piercing the skin down the side of your nail. If you toe is very tender we can use a local anaesthetic, so you wont feel a thing!
- Shin Splints. Presents as pain around the shin bone, especially when running.
- Pain in the ball of the foot. Patients sometimes describe is as feeling like a rock under the foot .
- Heel Pain in Kids. Especially at the back of the heels in growing children.
- Diabetic Foot Assessment. Keep track of the health of your feet & lead a health lifestyle for longer.
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome. This structure stretches down the side of your leg. Pain is usually at the side of the buttock or knee. Treatment is effective & simple .
- Corns. Easily removed by our podiatrists providing instant relief.
- Pain under the Knee Caps.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain. Located at the lower back at belt level where bony dimples are visible. Pain increases in intensity after standing for a long time.